cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Rewards - Can't Redeem Points Because of Account Update?

spooner
Neighbour

I can't redeem any of my points because the pop up says my account is being updated.  I haven't changed anything and there doesn't seem to be any helpful options online.  Anyone experience this and have luck getting it rectified?

6 REPLIES 6

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spooner How long has this been going on for?

I’ve tried a few times over the last week, no luck. --
Spencer Halluk
Vice President - Arts and Crafts
@nicegolfco
#BeNice

Cbun
Neighbour

Im having this issue currently - i have tried several times over the last 2 weeks. Was there ever a solution? 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @Cbun if you are having issues we can help. Please send us a private message so we can help resolve the issue with your rewards

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Cbun
Neighbour

I have been trying to redeem my rewards for a few weeks and keep getting the message thst my account information is being updated. I didn't make any changes to my account. I tried to call, but couldn't stay on hold for an hour. It seems I am not the only one with this problem. Please help! 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @Cbun we can do our best to help. Please send us a private message and we will be happy to help

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.