cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geforce now rewards code invalid

rebehle
Friendly Neighbour

Hi i redeemed a geforce now rewards code for 3 months but when i put it in it says its expired but i literally just redeemed my points for the code. Have no idea how to contact support for the rewards

9 REPLIES 9

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi there, can you send us a private message so we can look into this for you?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

rebehle
Friendly Neighbour

How do i even do that

Click on the name of the user in the post above and the user's page has a Send Message button

rebehle
Friendly Neighbour

Still unresolved even though i talked to both nvidia and telus support. They say its valid but nvidia wouldnt even redeem it onto my account and just said to contact telus and the telus support is really bad the lady on the phone had her kids screaming in the background and could barely hear me and told me she would call back tomorrow but i missed her call and refuse to stay on the line to wait for someone and waste more time on this dont buy geforce now codes

Did you ever get this resolved? I just redeemed for some GFN codes on Telus Rewards 1 x 3mo Priority and 2 x RTX 3080 codes.

NONE OF THEM WORK. The 3 mo priority code says its "expired" literally right after just getting it from Telus. The other two RTX 3080 codes is not expired, but whenever I try to redeem it I just get an error. I just got scammed out of like $80 worth of telus rewards points!!

rebehle
Friendly Neighbour

No it was never resolved nvidia support was helpful enough but said to get telus support to help me out but they didnt help me at all, took forever to respond and the lady on the phone was very rude i cancelled my phone and dont do business with telus anymore

rebehle
Friendly Neighbour
It was never resolved. As a result my son removed his phone from my account and Telus
Sent from my iPhone

bb147
Neighbour

Warning to everyone thinking of redeeming Geforce Now codes from Telus. I am having the exact same issue as the OP and am still waiting for someone from Telus to address this issue. As of right now Telus is straight up scamming reward points which are worth REAL $ on these useless codes that do not work.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @bb147 we certainly want to help. Please send us a private message and we will make it right

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.