cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I get Telus to respond to my inquiry?

robertosborne
Neighbour

I never post online but this is one of the weirdest and worst customer service experiences I have ever had. My PVR stopped working about a month ago so I went to the local Telus store, They said I had to call in. I looked at my most recent bill and realized I was at the end of my service contract and would be stuck with a huge increase (over 65%) on TV and internet, so I thought I would handle that first. So the first night I call in and they pass me through 3 people with nothing of the price I expected to pay. They promised a call the next morning from a special team. I didn't get the call that day so I called in the following night, spending another 90 minutes on the dance, talking again to several people, the last person of whom promised I would be getting a call in the next 24 hours. She also promised to follow up to make sure my case was resolved. Is now 48 hours and no call from anyone. Meanwhile, my contract is jacked up and my equipment doesn't work. I am ready to bail and go back to Shaw. What a waste of time. A bait and switch company -- or maybe just a broken system.

8 REPLIES 8

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Feel free to send us a private message and we can discuss further, thanks.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

This is the message I posted in Telus Neighborhood:

I never post online but this is one of the weirdest and worst customer service experiences I have ever had. My PVR stopped working about a month ago so I went to the local Telus store, They said I had to call in. I looked at my most recent bill and realized I was at the end of my service contract and would be stuck with a huge increase (over 65%) on TV and internet, so I thought I would handle that first. So the first night I call in and they pass me through 3 people with nothing of the price I expected to pay. They promised a call the next morning from a special team. I didn't get the call that day so I called in the following night, spending another 90 minutes on the dance, talking again to several people, the last person of whom promised I would be getting a call in the next 24 hours. She also promised to follow up to make sure my case was resolved. Is now 48 hours and no call from anyone. Meanwhile, my contract is jacked up and my equipment doesn't work. I am ready to bail and go back to Shaw. What a waste of time. A bait and switch company -- or maybe just a broken system.

I would appreciate a call and I don’t want to get into my third 90 minute wait with another promise to get a call back.

Who do I reply to? I don't have a name? Is this AI talking?

No AI here. Feel free to send us a private message here and we can discuss further.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

With pm.  How long to receive a reply?  My pm has not been responded to. 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We have no private messages from you. Can you try resending one? 

This is who I sent to.
What do I look for under SEND TO

plus now i cannot send. I've reached my limit! Odd as only sent 1 2 days ago

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We'll just send you a message