Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELUS Rewards page not loading

xray
Hero

When I try to access the rewards page from a browser this is all I get:

URL: https://www.telus.com/my-rewards/dashboard/eban/[*****************]

xray_0-1705985236843.png

It works when accessing from the My TELUS app and I'm able to select a reward to redeem but then I get this:
Screenshot_20240122-210431_My_TELUS.png

I've waited and tried later several times now with no luck.

130 REPLIES 130

Same here, mine does not work.

All of us must have "computer problems"  ????   😂😁

Right....

xray
Hero

So in order to get the My TELUS app to give me 2FA codes I had to disable 2FA and set it up again. Now it gives me the menu item to get a Security code. I'll see how long it continues to work.

Now that I can log in on a browser I retried clearing the site data 3 times and each time it's the same on the rewards page just showing nothing but the territorial acknowledgement. I turned on developer mode in Chrome and it showed errors in the console. Most of the errors are due to my ad blocker but there are a few that look suspicious.

xray_0-1707718764545.png

Using Edge gives similar results

xray_1-1707719362946.png

So it looks like the js script it's trying to load has a MIME type of text/html when it should be text/javascript.

hbrown
Just Moved In
I haven't been able to load it for months.

hbrown
Just Moved In
I've been trying to access this page for months.

lisamorran
Just Moved In

Still having issues here too.. I've tried accessing from multiple computers, phones, the app...

JimBab
Friendly Neighbour

I have been experiencing this same issue for well over a week (issues has probably existed longer). Beyond frustrating, and the Telus chatbot is useless in this case, it just keeps providing links that go no where. I have used multiple browsers, cleaned caches, etc, to no avail. What's the point of having a rewards program if customers are unable to access and use it? There are enough people indicating that there is an issue, which means it is systemic and not user based - any plans to actually fix this, Telus?

JimBab
Friendly Neighbour

I have had the same issue for well over a week now - the issue itself has likely been present for longer. I have used multiple browsers, cleared caches, etc, all to no avail. The Telus chatbot is useless in this case for support as it just keeps providing links that do not work. What is the point of having a rewards program if the customers are unable to access and use it? Enough people have identified that there is a problem to know that this is systemic and not user based. Any plans to actually do something about this and fix the issue, Telus?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our team has been actively working on a fix, and trying to replicate it from a number of different browsers. It does appear to only be affecting a small number of users (for example, I myself have tried to see if I could get an error multiple times using multiple browsers in different locations to no avail). You could always reach out to our team at 1-888-811-2323 to see if they can check on your profile in the backend.

Otherwise, rest assured our Rewards team is well aware of this issue after all of our flags, and will continue to do everything to get it to stop once and for all.

I am having this same problem (territorial acknowledgment page only) on both the app and through the website. My account also shows 2 internet accounts with one at address ST and the other at my proper account. The AI assistant couldn’t help. Please feel free to reach out to ME instead of making me call in. That is called customer support. Thanks kindly!

This issue seems to be resolved after a couple of weeks. However, I noticed that the second internet account with no service address is no longer present.

JL4
Neighbour

Hello All,

Please be advised that I can now access my TELUS Rewards page.  Please follow the below instructions:

To access your page, go to your MyTelus page.  Scroll down below the View Bill link button and find the TELUS Rewards link that says "Go to your rewards account, and click this link.

Hello All,

I've finally gotten into my Telus Rewards Page.

To access your page, go to your MyTelus page.  Scroll down below the View Bill link button and find the TELUS Rewards link that says "Go to your rewards account, and click this link.

mgflynn
Friendly Neighbour

This does not work, why do you keep posting it?

JimBab
Friendly Neighbour

I have tried accessing the Telus Rewards Page using the link on my bill (among others) and it is the same result, unfortunately. Just tried again now to confirm, still no luck. 

Rockyridge
Just Moved In

Is anyone else unable to log into their Telus "My Rewards" account? It's been down for weeks.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The discussion for that topic can be found here: https://forum.telus.com/t5/My-Home-Account/TELUS-Rewards-page-not-loading/td-p/144975 🙂

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Toototabon
Neighbour

Does not work for me either. Tried every "solution" posted on this thread and none of them worked. Also tried everything posted on this thread on two different browsers, Chrome and Edge and could not access my rewards. That was an hour wasted.

JimBab
Friendly Neighbour

It is beyond frustrating that the issue persists, with no resolution in sight. I have spent hours now to no avail, including through Telus support and on this thread. I have also forgone using my earned Telus rewards for a specific redemption purpose that I wanted and have instead now spent my own money on it. At this stage I am not overly interested in having to take additional time in calling Telus to try and resolve this pervasive issue that is obviously affecting many - as someone else has previously suggested, Telus should be offering to take the lead on this, providing customer service and offering to connect with us to resolve the issue and/or make some sort of compensatory amends - we are here and waiting. As it stands, I am strongly considering changing my home cable and internet provider. 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our Rewards team is definitely aware of the feedback, including from this thread directly as it's been flagged to them as part of their investigation. As for compensation, I'm not entirely sure that's an option at this point considering this is a program that offers free items and rewards for simply paying your monthly bill (something that clients who are subscribed to basically any product do already). Very sorry to hear that due to temporarily not being able to access said free rewards is enough to make one consider leaving a provider, but I've shared this feedback to our team as well.

JimBab
Friendly Neighbour

It's not actually a rewards program at all if I, as you say, I 'simply pay my monthly bill' and receive rewards points but then I have no way to actually redeem said rewards. The temporarily not being able to access the rewards program page and redeem rewards has been going on for weeks - literally. By no measurement of standards should that be acceptable by Telus. As such, I have now had to additionally spend my own money to purchase what should have been a reward redeemed as it was for a special occasion dinner and so I, as a customer, did not have the time to wait any further for Telus to provide any meaningful updates, of which thus far there have been none outside of continued assurances that the issues is being looked into. So, yes, with no resolution in sight and zero customer service on the behalf of Teles in the sense of being contacted to discuss or resolve the issue, it is enough for me to consider leaving and finding a new provider. If Telus does in fact value my past 9 years of being a customer and would like for that to continue then you can feel free to reach out to me directly within the next week to discuss and find a resolution, whether that be by successfully reinstating access to the rewards program or satisfactory compensation otherwise to help offset the time and money spent, and overall inconvenience.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

As mentioned numerous times, it's not 'acceptable' by us. Our team is actively working on resolving the issue, including pushing a release overnight again to hopefully fix everything. In terms of buying something, I'm not sure I understand. Did you redeem a reward for a restaurant before and it didn't work when attempting to redeem it?