cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV 4K Gen 3 through Telus rewards?

RyDawg
Advisor

I was browsing through the available Telus rewards and noticed that an Apple TV 4K is available for reception. However, looking through the description, it says its 32GB and has the A10X chip, indicating than its the first generation Apple TV 4K as the current 3rd generation Apple TV 4K comes in 64GB or 128GB and has the A15 chip. Is Telus rewards really still giving away the 1st generation. despite being discontinued for a while now, or have they moved on to the 3rd generation now and simply forgot to update the description?

5 REPLIES 5

El-Eric

Hi @RyDawg  I will double-check with the team. Thanks for flagging

No answers ?

Kjturns
Neighbour
I was browsing through the available Telus rewards and noticed that an Apple TV 4K is available for reception. However, looking through the description, it says its 32GB and has the A10X chip, indicating than its the first generation Apple TV 4K as the current 3rd generation Apple TV 4K comes in 64GB or 128GB and has the A15 chip. Is Telus rewards really still giving away the 1st generation. despite being discontinued for a while now, or have they moved on to the 3rd generation now and simply forgot to update the description?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Checked in with the Rewards team and they're going to investigate to make sure we have the right info. I'll advise once I hear back (this may take a number of days as fair warning). Thanks.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RyDawg @Kjturns Got an update. Tagging you both as for some reason the exact same post was copied and pasted from the original post itself. Our Rewards team has advised that the Apple TV is the 2nd gen. Sorry for the delay in response.