cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus webpage will not load

Bruce6
Friendly Neighbour

Logged into My Telus, the "Home Phone" webpage will not finish loading: https://www.telus.com/my-telus/home-phone

Trying in both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.  Image1.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's odd. It loads for me on my end here (using Chrome). Have you tried clearing your cookies/cache?

Bruce6
Friendly Neighbour

Yes, cleared the cookies & cache in both browsers.  This has been happening sporadically for months, and now it has been consistent for the past week.

Bruce6
Friendly Neighbour

Also tried using the browsers with all add-ons disabled.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good call on that. There may be an issue with your profile in the system. Give our team a shout at 1-888-811-2323 and they can check!

Bruce6
Friendly Neighbour

Suddenly, now it works again and I can actually access Call Control, which is rare for me.  This inconsistency is frustrating, but that is how Telus works.  Telus websites seems to be nothing if not inconsistent.

Bruce6
Friendly Neighbour

Trying to access Call Control today for the first time in two weeks, and again "Home Phone" page will not finish loading.  It never seems to be available when I want it.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

What did our team say when you reached out to them?

Caddepa
Just Moved In

Experiencing exact same problem for several days:  Home Phone webpage will not load, meaning that Call Control cannot be accessed.  Please resolve ASAP.

Bruce6
Friendly Neighbour

We are expected to spend hours on the phone or in chat with Telus before they will even look at the issue.  Usually when I try to access Call Control online, this happens to me.  Only when I have the time and inclination to spend the time to contact Telus, will it magically work again.

I predict that if and when I finally do contact Telus about it, they will just say they cannot reproduce the problem, and dismiss me.  Or something else will come up so they can't or won't help.  For example, I bet that if I refer them to this thread, they probably will say they can't access it.  That's why I haven't wasted my time on it yet.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

If clearing your cache or using a different browser doesn't do the trick for you, give our team a call at 1-888-811-2323 and they can look into it for you.