Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

700 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

747 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Certified pre-owned

Hi there! Can you purchase a certified pre-owned iPhone outright through Telus? All I see is the option for bring it back. I’d like to just buy it outright. Thanks.

Mrdeanw by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

bring it back

I recently cancelled my subscription and my bring it back device was due to be returned. My cancellation email said that I can return my device to a store or contact telus to arrange shipping. The store said they couldn't do anything for me. After an...

DevinP by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

group messaging fails to download

I recently switched from Bell to Telus on my Pixel 8. MMS and RCS worked fine while on Bell. Now that I'm on Telus, I'm constantly getting errors in the google messages app that it can't download. It just shows this I've tried everything... reboot, c...

mms-failure.png
oggie by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor cell signal in newfoundland

Over the past year I have noticed my cell service has gotten to be terrible. Data is worse yet! It used to be I would have to turn off my wifi home( we have satellite internet) and browse over data, now my crappy wifi seems better than the data I pay...

24 months Disney+ offer with new plan

Just got this with my new plan last week. I’m trying to figure out how long I have to redeem it just in case it expires but I can’t seem to find anything on a time period for redemption. I already have a year sub to Disney that expires in March so I ...

Call Control

I recently set up call control on my account and tested it out by calling from a number not on my accepted list. It worked great except it only plays the prompt to select a number to connect the call in English. Does it not offer a French prompt? Cou...

NDB1 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Network in my home area

I am with Telus with 2 lines. At my home address, the network connection is Very very very very poor. Even though I have enabled the WIFI calling, the calls gets disconnected or the other person can't hear anything. Even on the driveway out side my h...

International calls

Hi everyone community!Does anyone know about how to block international calls in Telus? I mean, to avoid calling to an international contact.Thank you so much for your support!

Getting service

I was convinced to change to Telus July 4, 2024. It has been an absolute nightmare dealing with customer service. I am continually being charged for services I have not received. The last few times they blamed me for not changing the service over. It...

BANFATHI by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.