Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

730 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

817 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Stream+ Activation Error

Trying to activate stream+ when i press on the link for Amazon Prime, Disney+, and Netflix it just states "Sorry, your subscriptions list is not available at this time. Please try again or check back later." Its been almost 24 hours. Ever since putti...

Cwg23 by Neighbour
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travelling to us

We are travelling to the states and I would like to use my hotspot to provide my kids with internet. I have a Us/ Canada/ mexico plan . Am I able to use my hotspot in the states without any extra charges ?

Mesa by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Internet Problems - Vancouver area

For the last three days, myself and many others in the Vancouver are have been having problems with mobile data at specific times. From about 2:30 PM Pacific time until sometime after 6:00 PM, certain sites will not load at all and many other sites (...

Moofey17 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

ETA for data issues on mobile

Myself and friends with Telus Mobility have been having issues throughout Vancouver and Richmond for close to a week, pages loading slowly, not loading at all. Unable to perform internet banking ETC. This appears to be a known issue. Just looking for...

New sim card

I just got a new sim card and I had it set up today but there is a different number and user with this sim card

1-866-558-2273

is this number a joke no one is answering! on hold for nearly 1hr still no answer. When they want the bill paid everything is available when you want a device to get credited back al hell brake loose and no one could even dare help on that. Worst of ...

Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.