cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETA for data issues on mobile

MichaelHunt
Neighbour

Myself and friends with Telus Mobility have been having issues throughout Vancouver and Richmond for close to a week, pages loading slowly, not loading at all. Unable to perform internet banking ETC. This appears to be a known issue. Just looking for an ETA for resolution to this problem. 

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @MichaelHunt we don't have any insight into these issues as it's the network team that handles these issues.

We recommend that you report any network issues you may have Here by clicking on the "Report an Issue" button

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I have the same issue for 3, 4 days now, call support no help, just tell me to reset the settings, no help at all.  I don't understand why Telus never accepted that their network have problem and just keep telling me that there is no outrage.  Seriously if only one phone have problem then you can say that may be my phone issue.  I have two iPhone and 2 android and you tell me all my phone have problem at the same time.