Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

747 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1179 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Telus no longer Blacklists Stole Phone IMEI numbers

So kids phone got stolen today at knifepoint and multiple attempts to contact Telus to report the phone as stolen has resulted in nothing but them tying to sell me an Avanti service for $8 to protect the account. This is completely unacceptable at th...

Willpoz by Neighbour
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over due

Hi don’t know who can help me about my problem here We got our plan in Calgary Alberta in Cross iron mall we got 3 tablet 2 iPhone and wifi with camera security.heres my case that the agent never told us about this that’s why we are not aware.we got ...

One UI 6.1 for the Galaxy S21 Series

Hello, I wonder when the Telus Galaxy S21 Series will receive One UI 6.1......a little bit back, a Samsung Korea Moderator said that they will get 6.1 in early May, same time as the S22 Series, I would like some further information and confirmation

Deceptive sales tactics hep

Anybody know how to reach someone to make a complaint about deceptive tactics? I recently switched over from another provider only to discover that what I had agreed-upon was not what they ended up charging me. I’ve spent 20+ hours on the phone. no o...

SCAM CALL & EMAIL

I received a phone call from a fairly reasonable sounding individual. I didn't trust it so requested he email me. The email is almost reasonable as well. I feel like many could fall for it. Here's the email follow up to the phone call: Telus Promotio...

outpost76 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent Behavior of Telus Sales Representative

Dear Telus Mobility Customer Service, I am writing to file a formal complaint regarding the fraudulent behavior and false promises made by Harsh, a sales representative from the Telus Team. I am deeply disappointed and angered by the unprofessional c...

IMG_6951.PNG IMG_6950.PNG IMG_6952.jpg
heikiu by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong phone number shoping up on texts

Hi folks. I've got a Pixel 6s and when I got a new contract with TELUS. I already had an account with Telus but the new contract required I get a new number and TELUS ported my old number back to the phone. Now somehow the number TELUS gave me with t...

Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.