cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overbilling By Telus Again

Jun999
Just Moved In

I can't believe my eyes when I saw the bill for the month of March, 2024! I was charged for $140.97!  I had a home internet plan with Telus since Jan. 26, 2024. The plan says $60/month with the commitment 24 months. Telus overcharged me last month which had been disputed. I thought I will get the "regular charge" this month which is supposed to be $60/month.

I have been Telus customer for over 4 years. I guess loyalty means easy target for Telus! I can't spend another 4 hours on the phone with another Telus agent. For what?! Being abused again!

Is there anyone at Telus can really solve this problem? If not, it's time to leave Telus for ever!

8 REPLIES 8

wing
Just Moved In

I have just got overcharged today too!!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks!

cheamview
Organizer

One way might be pay your bill before the due date. If they over charge then deduct it from the next months bill.

jackrabbit000
Ambassador
Watch your bill for next month. This happened to me and was overcharged for 6 months in a row. Sick of calling them each time it happens.

rabbit_run
Just Moved In

I would make sure to keep checking your monthly bills. Telus has been pretty bad with overcharging with very little information as to why there is an charge. I think there is a disconnect with call centres and their help sometimes.

rabbit_run
Just Moved In

I was overcharged in the first month getting Optic TV after being a Telus internet customer for 20+ years. I had to phone and connect with a human to get it off the bill. I recommend being diligent about checking your monthly bill. I am nervous what they have done in Billing.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I too recommend being diligent about checking your bill every month, and to reach out to our team over the phone or online if you ever see anything out of the ordinary or feel the system has made an error of some kind.

I just received my bill yesterday and to no surprise, I was overcharged again. It’s a royal PIA trying to get a hold of a real person to talk to. The Telus chat bot is the stupidest thing ever. Took 15 min to get by the stupid thing before it sent me to a so called team member.