Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No dial tone

Whats up with the phone service on Pender Island BC. is it down because of the snow storm? Not just us that are out. Tried calling into cust service with cell and all telus numbers will go go through

Resolved! Webmail outage?

Been having troubles signing onto webmail in the last 3 hours. Anyone else having problems?

xl by CPU Alum
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No dial tone

Showing line in use on cordless.Went through troubleshooting.Internet and TV working.Have no backup phone.How do I let Telus know ?? Victoria, BC

Pe77y by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

HelloI move to US. so, I need to clean up my accouts.how can I do that?I will leave vancouver on Mar 24th. thanks.

Jung by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! XBOX ONE Support

Please develop Telus Optik Tv so that it is supported on the Xbox One. With the Xbox One trying to make itself the all-in-one and the one-and-only media entertainment system in people's living rooms, it would only be wise to take advantage of that an...

B12345 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

paper calendars 2014

I would like o receive a paper calendar from you. mabel Nichols# 101 - 20899 Dougls crescent, LANGLEY, B.C. V3A 9L3.

Resolved! Guide Inaccuracy

I would like to know who I can contact for problems with my guide. For the last two weeks most of the channels I watch disregarding the news and sports channels have all been inaccurate. Which makes taping anything impossible and pointless. I am payi...

Dolface by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos