cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged after cancel service

chon
Neighbour
I had made a phone call to cancel my home internet service and the service should end on 12 April which is the end of my billing cycle. However, recently I have just received an e.bill charging me another $47.08 for the period of April 13 - May 12 which I didn’t use the service as I already cancelled and returned the equipment since April 12. I would like to hear an explanation about this fee.
5 REPLIES 5

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Any billing issues you must contact Telus. Fastest response typically is their social media team on twitter @TELUSsupport  or reach out to them here. 

ChengMY
Neighbour

I'm having the same issue right now. I called to cancel my services on the last day of my contract, Aug 16. They cancelled my internet on July 16, a month early. I called to ask them to extend the internet for another week, and now they've been charging me monthly internet even though I called twice to ask them to cancel it.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Please send us a private message with your account details, and we’ll investigate the issue to ensure the charges are corrected and the cancellation is processed properly.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Hi! I've sent you a message. I hope that helps. The account details is in the screenshots.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Thanks, we have replied to your message,

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.