cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acct not showing in any profile

ok-computers
Neighbour

One of our acct numbers is not showing in our on-line profile.

When we try to add it we get an error "You already linked this account"
But is is nowhere to be found...

Had several calls in with different Reps ( going on for 6 months now ) Still no solution... Who the hell do we contact so we can pay the bill online?

4 REPLIES 4

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@A-Bcan you have someone look into this.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @ok-computers We would like to take a look at this. Can you please send us a private message so we can investigate the issue?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Hi,

I got a call today from Ski [mod edit - private info]

She is looking into this issue too - PLEASE co-ordinate with her - as there where OTHER ( double billing etc ) issues too and I do not want those corrections been un-done!

The acct issue we have is on-line access to Acct 6********

I opened a support case 2-weeks ago, and the person was very helpful trying his best but could not resolve the issues.
Was promised a call back from billing but that never happened - Case # 2*******

The acct 6******** is currently tied incorrectly to ************.com  - I think - However this shows up when I try myTelus with that eMail:

upload_-MHpTY3RnVUZZU01yZmMxNC5wbmc=-1284894205892821903..png

The 6******** acct does NOT show and cannot be added to MyTelus profile **********.com  which is the preferred location.

Regards

Peter

We just spoke with Ski and they're asking for you to reach out via the direct phone number you were given for assistance!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.