cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is it so difficult to get through to Telus Home Security?

barb72
Neighbour

Got a recent letter from Telus HomeSecurity about them retiring the 3G network. Tried to call them to discuss as noted on the letter. Waited for 46 minutes for someone to answer and when the phone finally started ringing like someone was going to answer, they hung up on me before I could even say hello!  Then got a callback from Telus that again hung up before I could even say hello!  So frustrating!  Also, why does this number (1-833-540-2649) not provide an estimated wait time or a callback option. Getting through to Telus Home Security is more painful than calling CRA.  Is this supposed to be good customer service?  Colour me unimpressed. 

10 REPLIES 10

Tom7
Friendly Neighbour

Telus is the worst company I've ever encountered for getting billing errors resolved.  Their attitude is "we're right so piss off".  I have never encounter such a rude dismissive organization and our bill is still seriously in error.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We sincerely apologize for the frustrating experience you've had while trying to reach our Home Security team. This is not the level of service we aim to provide. Could you please send us a private message with your contact details? We'll make sure to get someone to assist you. 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Tom7
Friendly Neighbour

As you know, from frequent attempts to have our billing overcharges resolved our e-mail is [mod edit - private info]

Hello. We've edited your post as it contained private information. Feel free to send us a private message if there's anything you'd like to discuss and we'll be here.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I do not want my message censored . . . what are you thinking of?

upload_-cGhvdG9ncmFwaGVyIHRpbnkucG5n-7041862117308914774..png

tom gore | art photography

north saanich bc canada
tomgore.1x.com

We always move to private messaging when discussing private info such as addresses, account numbers, etc. If that's not suitable for you, you can always call in to our SmartHome team to discuss things further.

I have repeatedly tried calling and tried using your absurdly poor “chat” system all to no avail.

That brought me to this platform but I see you are bent on ensuring that it doesn’t yield satisfaction either.

Telus is the worst business I've ever tried to resolve issues with.

The Future is very Unfriendly when it comes to Telus and its abuse of its marketshare and it's clients.

upload_-cGhvdG9ncmFwaGVyIHRpbnkucG5n-5520549707737117624..png

tom gore | art photography

north saanich bc canada
tomgore.1x.com

By all means, feel free to send us a private message as we mentioned and we'll be here.

Hi again. I tried sending a private message with my email and phone number a few days ago as you suggested but no one has responded or reached out….

Hi there. I sent a private message as suggested several days ago which included my email and phone number but have yet to receive any kind of response…..