Unable to login to Telus My Account app on Iphone

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

DustinSK
Resident

When I try to login to the iphone app I get the message " error_oauthexchange_nosupportedaccount.  I am able to login to the site on my computer.  And when I login on the computer, the site errors out when I try to click on my profile.

Anybody see this before?  It is quite handy to log into the app quickly to see where the kids are at in terms of usage for data.

Cheers!

Community Power User
Community Power User
Just checked. Works for me. Maybe try deleting and re-installing the app from the iTunes store?
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
DustinSK
Resident

No dice.  Tried that before.  Sorry should have put that in there. Tried calling the support line, they could't help.  Oh and it happens to my kids phone too, so maybe something with the account.  Strange.

Community Power User
Community Power User
For a test connect to the app with LTE don't use your home wifi connection..

I suggest contacting Telus and let them look into your account. Not being able to access it via the app or online, leads me to believe some isn't configured properly. They should be able to correct it (sometimes it takes a different CSR rep.

On your Computer click the live chat on the bottom right corner of the page. Or you can give them a call. Live chat is preferred.

https://www.telus.com/en/bc/support/contact-us?INTCMP=TcomFooter_contact_us

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Lola
Rockstar

The error message is talking about the exchange and your account, so it looks like something isn't connecting. Try emailing Telus tech support, if you can't sit around on the phone or chat--send the error message exactly as you see it, and as much detail as possible, even include screen captures. Email gives the Rep a chance to work on the issue without pressure, although they can be very speedy by email, it usually takes 24 hours, but very often by the time they reply it's to say the issue is fixed. I was emailing with a Rep yesterday afternoon about a missing contract and he was faster than on chat. Super support.

The app is very handy, isn't it? I love it. But it's not compatible with my tablets. I can install, but it doesn't work.

TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @DustinSK,

I'm part of the mobile app team. We've been troubleshooting an elusive login bug for a couple weeks now. Do you mind answering a couple more questions on this survey? https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2LX6XYS

(This survey is also open to anyone having trouble logging in to the app, whether on iOS or Android).

This will help us replicate the problem and hopefully fix it for you.

Thanks for your time!

Lola
Rockstar

@BonAPPetite-- Telus was doing maintenance early this morning and now my account transaction page is showing a 502 Gateway Error in Firefox and an Application failure explanation in Chrome, and now the mobile app is telling me I can't log-in on my phone (Samsung S7) that worked the other day, because: "Sorry, your profile is not linked to any accounts that are supported by the mobile app. Please use (website link) to manage your account."

Edit: It's fine now. Possibly the maintenance wasn't finished, but the maintenance in progress message was gone. I'll edit again if the issue recurs. A working site is only important to me this month as customer support should be overseeing a billing correction. Otherwise I don't care.  Smiley LOL

TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

@LolaGlad it's working for you now Smiley Happy