Nothing showing under usage. For mobility account. Pls help.

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
MandyMac
Friendly Neighbour
Hello.

We have an account that has been shut off. But we are trying to determine the usage information. When I click on usage it comes up and says please click an account but then it is just blank.

Why is this? How do I get this information. I need detailed usage information for the past.

Also we recently had a pre paid account with Telus that has only been not used for about a month and I can't find the information about that account anywhere. Like if I wanted to top up again? Or view usage etc.
Where do I find that. It doesn't seemed to be linked to the other account anywhere.

If that all make sense.
Thank you
Community Power User
Community Power User

How long ago was the account shut off?

If you linked the prepaid account to your regular account, it should be visible there, else it exists as its own account independent of the other.  You can add top ups through the phone itself by dialling #123 and following the prompts.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
MandyMac
Friendly Neighbour
The account has been shut off for maybe 6 -8 months but it still shows the balance left.
Is there another way to get the information we need from that account?

The prepaid account has only not been active for about a month. So it may have its own online account!? Or if we didn't sign up for an online account with the prepaid we still could?
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Yes, you should be able to set up an account for the prepaid line. You will need you account number. If you do not have it, a call to Telus will be needed.

The details of the postpaid account would have been available for about 3 months subsequent to your cancelling it. Beyond that period, you will have to contact Telus for copies of past bills. Expect a fee to be charged for extracting and providing them.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"