cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Hell

fortuitous
Friendly Neighbour

How does one go about speaking to anyone at Telus?

I have billing errors which I have been seeking to redress since October 2022.

The only apparent means of reaching any customer service rep is by phone via the MyTelus app ... but after several attempts, no one has ever responded at that number in less than an hour on hold ... before I threw in the towel.

Why does the customer always come last at Telus?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

All billing issues you must call Telus or reach out to them via their social media team. You can contact them at the following here.

Twitter is the fastest way for support as their social media team is fairly responsive.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

All billing issues you must call Telus or reach out to them via their social media team. You can contact them at the following here.

Twitter is the fastest way for support as their social media team is fairly responsive.

OMG You're kidding, right? You're suggesting a billing issue will be addressed through a PR social media channel? And phoning is a non-starter; you're clearly not reading the pent-up frustrations of the Telus community WO CAN'T REACH ANYONE.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

The link @WestCoasterBC provided directs you to the social media support team which is a separate team that can help via Facebook and Twitter social media channels. While I recognize the phone wait times aren't ideal right now, you generally do get a much faster response through social media support.