cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELUS Account Security

starchoice
Ambassador

Not sure what is going on regarding Telus login but take a look at the attached screenshot. It's my name but not my account number and not my phone number. To the credit of Telus, yes, something did go wrong, they got that part right.

4 REPLIES 4

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @starchoice did you try to clear all your browser history and try to login again?  

That's not really the issue. What is concerning is that somebody else's account number and phone number show on the screen which is a privacy issue. If it can happen to me, it can happen to someone else. If somebody has your phone number and account number, that is a probably a good first step for potentially fraudulent activity.  

I agree with @starchoice. Showing the wrong account information is a serious privacy and security issue.

@Fabylous can the mods hide the account # and phone number on the posted image or even remove the posted image. It should not be shown on a public forum.

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

@starchoice @xray   I did not realize it was someone else's information.  I removed the picture and will send it off to investigation.