cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown phone numbers and charges showing up on my bill!

bennsebastian
Just Moved In

Hi, I've been issued a bill which has phone numbers i do not own. I have a total of 4 lines registered to me but the bill shows 6 numbers (2 unknown). I've called Telus and registered a complaint. Case Id 14309669. I didn't hear from them and i subsequently called them 4 times and each time i was told the bill has been rectified and the charges have been reversed for the 2 unknown numbers. But the bill remains the same. Now whenever i call them they tell me that the agent (Abigayle) who initially revised my bill and i never receive a call from her. Thanks to the delay, i have a new bill and a late payment too. I need someone responsible to sort this out. I can't have this bill issue hanging like this. I want to pay the bill pertaining to the numbers i have. How can i get in touch with the management team at customer service?

2 REPLIES 2

xray
Hero

@bennsebastian wrote:

I didn't hear from them and i subsequently called them 4 times and each time i was told the bill has been rectified and the charges have been reversed for the 2 unknown numbers. But the bill remains the same

How many statements are you talking about? If it's just the one month's statement you will not see any adjustments on it since it's already generated. You will see adjustments on the next month's bill.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I recommend paying the bill and disputing it. I’d rather not have the hit to my credit report.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"