cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting

edrickpogi
Just Moved In
So I just recently port my virgin mobile number to bell then a caller from telus offered me promos. I say no pber and over again and explain to the guy that i just recently port my number to bell like not even 2 weeks and i dont want to be charged for a one time bill for the phone i have with bell. The telus guy is so persistent to ger me and offered me a $75 plan with - $15 with 100gb of data so my monthly bill will be $60 and what convinced me to port my number to telus is the telus guy told me that they can transfer the device charges to telus from bell so i dont have a one time bill for the phone. I keep pointing out that i dont want one time charge for my device. Its like more than 5x he still keeps on convincing me then he even let his manager talked to me and offered more. They offered me if im gonna port all the numbers i have with my bell and virgin mobile they would transfer everything including my device balance to telus. So i finally say yes for 400gb shared data for for mobility numbers ported to telus each number will be charged $60 monthly minus everything including the device balance i have with bell and virgin mobile. They send me 4 sim cards the I called telus for activation after the sim has been received. After maybe 3 weeks i got bill from bell and virgin mobile with the device charged to me. $2,265 for bell and $1,265 for virgin mobile. I called telus and they said there is nothing they can do about it. I will be posting this bad experience to all telus customer reviews so no more other victim from this company
3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

I didn't received a call. I waited from 2pm to 5pm as scheduled.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hmm, ok. I'll send you another PM. Be on the look out for it.