cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer / Ready to go back to Shaw

AJPye
Just Moved In
We recently signed up with business mobility. We spoke to a rep on Dec 6 , we were told as soon as we receive the sim cards we can begin using right away. We made arrangements to change our numbers over and around 2weeks later we received our SIM cards.
We received a bill within days for Dec 6- we were charged 117.82 , then again Jan6 , and again Feb 6.

Can someone tell me how we are recieving the charges for Dec 6 and we hadnt even used Telus services yet. Is Telus being shady? As far as I can tell, my bill should be 225.73 as of January . I am very confused and am ready to go back to Shaw /Rogers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I am happy to report Telus corrected our bill to match the usage. We were billed from the day we spoke to Telus and agreed to change over from Virgin Mobile to Telus. Technically we should have been billed for the actual usage. Our customer service rep Melody was very thorough and did a great job of making sure we were sorted out. The customer service reps work in the Philippines so they work night shift. She did her job and was very helpful. I appreciate this as a customer, being heard and also being able to find a solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Syaoran
All-Star
It's a matter of opinion. What Telus is doing, is charging you from the date the account was created. Personally, I think that's not a good thing to do because you can't actually uae the service without your SIM cards. Unfortunately, this is a part of the many ways companies in Canada are trying to become more profitable at the expenae of customers.

I am happy to report Telus corrected our bill to match the usage. We were billed from the day we spoke to Telus and agreed to change over from Virgin Mobile to Telus. Technically we should have been billed for the actual usage. Our customer service rep Melody was very thorough and did a great job of making sure we were sorted out. The customer service reps work in the Philippines so they work night shift. She did her job and was very helpful. I appreciate this as a customer, being heard and also being able to find a solution.