cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Internet Problems - Vancouver area

Moofey17
Friendly Neighbour

For the last three days, myself and many others in the Vancouver are have been having problems with mobile data at specific times.

From about 2:30 PM Pacific time until sometime after 6:00 PM, certain sites will not load at all and many other sites (including this one) are slow to load. Every day, it's the same set of websites that are affected, and it seems that it's possible that a piece of hardware is refusing connections from Telus network devices.

Anyone in my area also having this? 

5 REPLIES 5

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Have you checked out our Mobility coverage map at https://www.telus.com/en/mobility/network/coverage-map or spoken with our Mobility team directly about this?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

nklb
Neighbour

Yes same problems for me. 5g and 5g+ connections, 3-4 bars signal strength, no data for several of my apps, even after updates and restarts. IPhone 15pro. All afternoon today (tuesday oct 15)

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We recommend reaching out to tech support to report the issue. They can create a trouble ticket to investigate it further.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

TK-Ed
Just Moved In

I have the same problem for few days as well for start morning until the end of day sometime all day long, called support no help at all and just tell you to reset the settings and keep on saying is your phone problem and we don't have any issues on our side. Come on man I have 2 iPhone and 2 android all have problems at the same time? Seriously 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @TK-Ed - you can always report the issues Here and that should tell the network team where the issues are