cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting Customer Service

ShawnH
Friendly Neighbour

Hi everyone, I need to contact customer service in regards to modifying a payment arrangement. I wanted to know if there is an email or other way to contact them because I am working, and most times I try to call and don't get to speak to someone before I have to hang up. The hours they have are not working well with my work and caring for an elderly family member hectic schedule. I also chatted but they told me I need to call in. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I had to contact CS today with Chat and the department I need to talk to is only available by phone. The CS on Chat arranged a call back at an agreed upon time slot. When that department called me later I got everything sorted out.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Payment impacting changes will require a phone call but before doing that, have you tried the payment arrangement options online?

ShawnH
Friendly Neighbour
Hi yes I tried that.

ShawnH
Friendly Neighbour
Hi Yes I tried that.

xray
Hero

Have you tried using the online Chat? Log on to My TELUS and the the Chat icon will be at the lower right of the window. Answer the questions about what type of help you need then keep replying to the bot with "I need to speak to a person" until the bot gives up and passes the Chat to a person.

I find it much easier to wait in the queue and to multi-task with Chat vs calling on the phone.

ShawnH
Friendly Neighbour
Yes I tried chat and got connected with a live person but they told me I had to call. Not sure what the representatives on the chat can help with.

I had to contact CS today with Chat and the department I need to talk to is only available by phone. The CS on Chat arranged a call back at an agreed upon time slot. When that department called me later I got everything sorted out.

ShawnH
Friendly Neighbour

Thank you so much for this suggestion.