cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arttificial-Stupidity will never be competitive

bent_fender
Organizer

I tried to phone 310-1212 and all got was Artificial-Stupidity on the line with which I did not get anywhere. I cannot find a single email address for Telus Mobility or Telus anything. What I want is paper billing to continue being delivered by Canada-Post exactly as it had been with my land-line now replaced by my smartphone. Artificial-Stupidity offered me 3 solutions:

- MtyTelus

- email

- texto

NONE of which I am interested in the least bit!  This is unconditionally a deal-breaker unless I get what I want.

So my question is: short of sending them a sealed envelope via Post-Canada how can I get a hold of a human agent?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

These forums aren't regularly monitored by Telus. You will need to work with customer support to resolve your issues. There are various support options available.

You can get a paper bil if you login to your MyTelus account and select billing. From there if you go to manage bill notifications there is an option for a paper bill. Additionaly PDF's are available that can be downloaded and printed if required.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Syaoran
All-Star
You can call 611 from your Telus Mobility line to reach Customer Care.

Thanks!  Is that documented anywhere because I don't see it in my sales paperwork up front loud and clear.

BTW this is my second attempt to reply so that I might thank you for that bit of help, on the first one the web page allowed me to waste long minutes composing a reply and THEN even more minutes responding to a poll, all of this while not logged-in. At the end I was informed that I wasn't logged-in and that I could neither post nor send in the poll that TELUS had shoved in my face (instead of an instant login popup toi fix things on the spot). These people are so stupid that I feel in danger just being their customer, I'm bringing the phone back to the store today.

In this day and age and for the amounts of money they are raking in  I MOST DEFINITELY would expect them to AT LEAST monitor this facility 7/24 as well as their MyTelus messages where I left one for them but which is still awaiting within-minutes reply, now some 12 hours overdue. While THEY are herding everyone into the paperless cage their own performance in that same cage is a revolting undereperformance!

bent_fender
Organizer

That number BTW (611) is the same Artificial-Stupidity chatbot as at the others. On the website, even logged-in to MyTelus account, I cannot find a single communications interface that allows me to send an email about the problems associated with this purchase and the associated account. So be it, I can do it here and all over usenet and in dozens of other forums if that's what Telus prefers. For the time being I am advising Telus *herewith* that I went to their dealer who refused to refund me because the top cover of the original paper box was missing and also told me to get a waver from Telus and be there with it before 17:30 hours today (5 hours from now, the dealer is just under an hour driving away). What I want is monthly billing by paper mail same as I had before which I normally pay at my bank along with a bunch of other bills either on-line or in person. They know very well who the dealer is, they can either change my billing to what I want and had before OR they can instruct that dealer to refund me completely and without delay and so advise me at the email address Telus has with my account while keeping my phone number reserved for me until I decide what to do with it.

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

These forums aren't regularly monitored by Telus. You will need to work with customer support to resolve your issues. There are various support options available.

You can get a paper bil if you login to your MyTelus account and select billing. From there if you go to manage bill notifications there is an option for a paper bill. Additionaly PDF's are available that can be downloaded and printed if required.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

bent_fender
Organizer

Thank you, I couldn't find it on previous attempts and even when I did it wasn't easy coming from an already set-up automatic payment configuration. But it worked, as I write this I am already asking the bartender to say a mass for your benevolent soul 🙂

I do still think that Telus non-technical 'assistance' absolutely sucks. I definitely expect them to monitor this forum as well as any other forum or usenet group dealing with Telus 7/24 and even that answers should be DELIVERED within minutes or an hour on the outside.  When one thinks just how easy and economical providing email or texto service is in the digital ether in comparison to the amounts of money raked in the present level of help-desking is a disgrace.         

I 'do' have reasons for wanting paper billing and manual paying via the bank, if any one really wants to know I'll be happy to outline them...

Cheers