cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ineptitude

Pvisintini
Just Moved In
I find it quite amazing how you stand behind a wall of non-communication (by this I mean you don’t mean to facilitate interaction). I have been a client of Koodo ( you know, your low-grade offering) for over a decade as a mobile client. Over the course of time you have done nothing to align me with competitive pricing (while I was a client you also obstructed your best offers while I was signed in) but your offers were out there for new clients but not me. Eventually I lost patience and went to a Shopping Centre to switch my mobility services and received an outstanding offer. I left you of course. That is not the point. The point is that your website and the Koodo website is constructed to NOT encourage discourse. In fact your entire web construct does not encourage discourse with current clients. So what happened is what would be expected: the loss of a 15 year relationship. You are messed up big time. I hope the rest of your business is structured such that you encourage interaction with your clients (and not your stupid, useless (non-intelligent) Bot. In business retention is a religion, you lost the faith. By the way when I left I got a “retention” call from a far-away place where I could hear hundreds of operators in the background doing the same: It did not make me feel special. Your business model is broken. Full stop.
1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear that! Let us know if we can ever be of assistance in the future and we'll be here.