cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional charges last three bills?

asrivast
Neighbour

I am being charged for calls from my landline (Vonage). Hasn't happened until recently. I don't have forwarding on or use a Vonage app on cellphone. Huge bills. Any help appreciated

5 REPLIES 5

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You will have to call Vonage as they're the VOIP provider for your phone service.. They provide you phone access, routes calls and billing.. This isn't a Telus issue, Vonage will have to figure out what is going on.

Thank-you. I should have mentioned that I have spent a good deal of time with Vonage, whose customer service has impressed me. They could neither sort out why my calls are being forwarded or how to stop them. Their suggestions for me I had already done or were features never in place. 

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Vonage is the only one who can correct the issue/s with billing and whatever problem has arisen. They have higher up tech support perhaps open a ticket so they can fix it. There isn't anything telus can do to correct it.

asrivast
Neighbour

Vonage has provided paperwork to show I do not have call forwarding.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Then you'll need to figure out why Vonage is charging you for calls and forwarding your calls. Their service is completely separate from Telus so unfortunately there is nothing Telus can do to stop Vonage for charging you.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂