Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

740 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1167 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Resolved! Why did 100 dollars suddenly vanish from my Balance?

Did a routine phone-in check for my (Prepaid) balance. April 27/24."Your balance is... 10 dollars and...and will expire February 24th, 2025"I paid (in person) 100 dollars + tax in January 27, 2024, and have the receipt. So I logged into my account an...

danR2 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stream+ not taking over Disney Plus subscription

I just signed up for Stream+ premium and I successfully activated Amazon Prime and Netflix Premium. However, when I activated Disney Plus, the billing method didn't change from Google to Telus. I need help getting Telus billing to take over Google bi...

Question about May 3rd update for Samsung

Hello, is the May 3rd update for Samsung on Telus going to be a huge One UI 6.1 update party? All of them says "Optimizations+Security Update" and it's listed for S22 Series, S21 Series, Fold 4, Flip 4, Fold 3, Flip 3

What happened to customer service?

I had to speak with five people today to get an answer about upgrading my phone. The agents I first spoke with did not listen to my issue and did not know how to solve it. One agent completely ignored why I was calling and proceeded to "mansplain" th...

Rubywubee by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

One UI 6.1 for the Galaxy S21 Series

Hello, I wonder when the Telus Galaxy S21 Series will receive One UI 6.1......a little bit back, a Samsung Korea Moderator said that they will get 6.1 in early May, same time as the S22 Series, I would like some further information and confirmation

Easy roaming extra charges

I was on vacation out of Canada with data turned off for primary TELUS number (I have used other travel sim).However,they charge me for 4 days in roaming even the data was turned off. When I call to complain ,customer support told me that if I don't ...

mileticbg by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service Consistency

Is anyone else experiencing issues with SMS, having to retry sending text messages? Or issues getting phone calls? My location is in Eastern Ontario, so curious if there are issues.

Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.