Mobility Devices
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Over charging me Every single month

I am very ill and I have been dealing with overcharging me every single month. I have been on the phone with countless different parties ( over 20 hours in the last five months ) and they have cut my phone off over and over again because of their scr...

wifi calling not working?

Suddenly today wifi calling stopped working. I've done all the typical troubleshooting options. is there an outage occurring? When can I expect it to be back up? telus service is almost non-existent where i live, so i rely on the wifi calling capabil...

mattf1 by Neighbour
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cell service has has decreased recently

Hello Monet the last few month ms the cell service in Elmvale Ontario has decreased. It is it hard to have a phone conversation unless you are under wifi. Had something changed? I know swoop recently put services in Elmvale but that is for internet??...

Does Telus Have Sales in OCT on devices?

So my bring it back plan ends with Rogers at the end of Oct, and i made the switch to telus due to a great deal, but there is an overlap in services. so i'll ride out my Rogers till end of Oct and pay for a month of telus, still saves me a tonne. I m...

coffeetime by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Misleading Sales

Has a sales representative misled anyone else? I was contacted by Telus on August 4th and sold a package that I clarified concisely with the sales agent twice before agreeing to so I could ensure it was better than my provider at the time. I was told...

Help3 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos