cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wait time

LED
Just Moved In

Just past the 45 minute mark of waiting to speak to someone.

this is absolutely ridiculous.  We get charges ridiculous amounts and to boot they suck an extra 1.5 % to use a credit card to pay.

seriously looking at other options for my home and mobility needs.  Not a happy customer 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Reach out to them via their social media channel on twitter @TELUSsupport  they're a lot more responsive.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

LED
Just Moved In

At 1 hour and 31 minutes and they wonder why people are aggressive with them

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Reach out to them via their social media channel on twitter @TELUSsupport  they're a lot more responsive.

Hi LED, as mentioned by WestcoasterBC you can reach out via Twitter, you can also use the TELUS Virtual Assistant at https://bit.ly/3Lmd7GD ! Hope you got connected! Cheers.

mgak
Neighbour

Did all Telus employees Die or Vanish?! No one answers their dumb phone number anymore?!!!!!

I've been on hold for over 2 hours to change my plan, which you could have made it easier for everyone if you'd let us change plans online!! 

Even when I try your app, it prompts that I must update the app. I go to update it on google play, and it keeps giving an error message! **bleep**in Dumb! Seriously Canada! WTF!

andirons
Friendly Neighbour

Came here to say this as well.  Absolutely brutal availability for help. Also, why do they only “open” at 9am when they have outsourced the call centre to Manila?

True!

GreenSieve
Friendly Neighbour

As far as I know, if you CAN manage your mobility plan online, without speaking to a TELUS person.  I changed my plan that way back in September 2022.

Only if I want to upgrade my plan or add an add-on! So basically if you're giving them money, that's fine, you can use online upgrade systems, but in my case, I want to eliminate some add-ons to reduce my monthly bill!

GreenSieve
Friendly Neighbour

I found a link on TELUS website that describes what you can do online.  There are some differences in capabilities between MyTELUS app and online MyTELUS website.  See if anything here helps you;  list of everything you can do online

andirons
Friendly Neighbour

The challenge is that you don't get the full details on what a change will cause downstream, and since most plans are grandfathered and changed so often, you can't just revert to your old plan if something isn't as expected in the new plan.  The only way to verify this is to talk to an agent and get the call recorded to protect yourself.  What a great customer experience (although this isn't unique to Telus).