cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to contact Telus Reps

cgholton2541
Friendly Neighbour
Hello, Monday June 3, 2024 has been another attempt for me to contact a Telus Rep. I have used 611 and also 1-888-811-2323, called during regular business hours and I get a recording that the office is closed. Online at the Telus website it mentions 24 hour service. Telus website needs to be updated to provide the exact hours of operation for their various departments. The website also should have my local Telus Corporate office in the BC area so that I can come in to get my billing problem resolved, particularly since trying to reach Telus on the telephone appears to be an ongoing problem.
It’s been a problem for quite some time reaching a Telus Rep from my calling area. Finally escalations left another phone number and voice message with contact info but it’s a continuous telephone tag situation.
Simply put, all I require now is a corporate office that Telus has to resolve my concern. I’ve pretty much given up now on the back and phone telephone calls.
I have yet to have any Telus Rep provide me with the address of the corporate office that I can go into to have my problem resolved. As mentioned in my previous posts, this problem of trying to contact Telus customer service or tech support is nothing new for myself from my calling area. Good Luck
5 REPLIES 5

El-Eric

Hi @cgholton2541 I don't know where on our website we advertise 24-hour service but our phone numbers all have the hours of operation on them: https://www.telus.com/en/support/contact-us?linktype=ge-footer#phone

Please respond to the message I sent you as I am trying to help you

Hi Eric. Thank You I didn’t realize as I scrolled through the various menus that infact there is various hours of operation of various Telus Departments that are listed on the website. I will try one of those numbers during the business hours they are open to see if I can make contact with a billing agent. I did receive a call back from a Telus manager but was unable to answer my phone at that time. The phone number that was e-mailed to me only excepts a voicemail therefore I would have to wait for a manager to call back. It would be nice in the future if Telus was to set up a regional office that can handle certain enquiries billing, service etc by coming inside a office or store to resolve a problem rather than trying to contact someone on the telephone. The issue with the Telus phone numbers is that there is often long waits to speak with anyone and from my experience it doesn’t seem to matter what time of day I call. Often the first rep I get through to on the phone will have to forward me to another rep which takes even longer or I accidentally get cut off. The phone number the Telus manager provided me in e-mail there is no person that answers that number not even reception, I have to leave a voice message and the cycle repeats it’s self. I’m more than happy to go by a Telus office that can easily handle my questions. Thank You

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great feedback for sure. Let us know if you can get through to our team for assistance or connect with the callback team.

cgholton2541
Friendly Neighbour
Hi, an update. I did get a call from Telus escalations but no direct line available. Only Telus Escalations Voicemail. During my work time I am unable to answer my cell phone and therefore its telephone tag. As mentioned before it would be so much easier going into a Telus office to get my billing problem cleared up if I’m unable to get through to any rep on the telephone. I will keep trying to call Telus at various times and days. There is no direct line in escalations that can get to an actual Telus Rep.
The only other avenue is that if I am unable to get in touch with a Telus Rep soon, I will have no other alternative but to file a Civil Resolutions Tribunal in BC. This appears to be the only other way to meet with a Telus staff member to resolve an issue which should have only taken 10 min on the phone to resolve. The old BC Tel Service in BC had offices customers can go to for billing help and the telephone wait times were very short.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've merged this post with your original post (we like to keep the forums tidy instead of just making new threads regarding the same topic). I'll reply to your latest PM to us now, thanks.