cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST COMPANY EVER

J-P
Organizer
I’ve never been treated so poorly by a business In all my life!!
7 REPLIES 7

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. A few months ago you did the same thing that you did earlier today; spam a bunch of posts all over the forums. I replied to you, and followed up with a private message to discuss and offer help. Since you didn't reply at all then, I figure sending another message will probably lead to the same result.

That being said, if you want help by all means let me know and I'll do everything I can to assist. Also, be sure to check out our Community House Rules specifically the section regarding spamming. Let me know if you want actual help and I'll be here. Any further spamming such as you did today may result in further actions being taken. Thanks.

Stating my opinion is spam? Further actions will be taken? Sounds like you’re threatening me…?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager
No threats. Be sure to check the House Rules I linked to as I stated. Specifically, the section regarding spamming the forums. Posting multiple times with nothing constructive goes against said House Rules. Let me know if you actually want assistance and we’ll be here.

I’m seeking compensation for mental anguish and emotional damages currently

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Let me know if you'd like to discuss anything regarding services or an account and I can send a private message to see what I can get done for you.

I suppose you’re right that I should describe exactly what Telus has done to me, I have not had the energy as I have ptsd and had another massive panic attack after reaching points of frustration caused by Telus. I’m still not feeling well, and re living the situation is not good for me. I cannot get adequate assistance when 90% of the time there is a language barrier. I don’t understand them and they don’t understand me, nor do they care. I have been a customer for a long time, and can’t see what this company can do to rectify the emotional damage they have caused me over these past 6 months. My Internet drops quite often and I avoid calling tech support because I know what to expect, which is sad in itself. I don’t want to ask for credits or promotions because they will be taken away or just not actually applied which then results in me needing to make another unbearably frustrating phone call. I have lost so much of my time at the hands of this company that I cannot get back.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll send another private message now.