cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Scammed Me

TelusScams
Organizer

Hello everyone, I was scammed by Telus. The sales person promised me credits over the phone when I signed up which never came. They say its not apart of the agreement. The so called agreement was not signed or approved by me in any way shape or form. They will not allow me to stop my Telus services without buying out a contract I never agreed to. I am was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience and if there are any routes I can take other than legal action (and of course never using Telus services again)?

4 REPLIES 4

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I'll send you a private message to discuss further.

Typical Telus, wondering when you will remove this post soon as well. This is the message I have received from Telus when posting I was scammed as well on posts with me as the only replier.

"First, we've removed a number of your other replies in threads, as we like to keep things tidy and posting an issue you may be having just once is enough for us to look in to; no need to spam other replies with posts that aren't constructive in any way."

You scammers are to decide what is constructive?

Glam
Neighbour

Same thing has happened to me we are now paying for 2 internets in 1 household on 2 separate bills and no one will follow me up with a call. 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @Glam this is an issue we can help with. Please send us a private message so we can get started by asking some personal information

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.