cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Pure Fibre - info mailed to my personal home address

Bman2187
Neighbour
Hello,

I went and got the mail yesterday and in the mail box was card from telus about signing up for Telus Pure Fibre internet. I thought oh how awesome i can finally get fibre to my home. Well i called the phone number in the card to only wait on hold for 90 minutes to be told my address does not qualify for fibre. Anyone know why i would be sent info to sign up for fibre yet to be told no when i phoned in?

I am also in Medicine Hat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Possibly Fibre is COMING to your neighbourhood, and this is a preliminary mailing?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Heretic
Organizer

I work from home and watched them install fiber on the poles here 4 years ago - and I still can't get connected to it!

Yes, I am rural, but there are people way more rural than I am that have been on fiber for over 4 years!

enb54
Coach

I am in Red Deer and only about 1 1/2 Km from the downtown Central Office. TELUS installed a fibre cable to the RCMP communications building in our neighbourhood 2 years ago but I still can't get fibre, very frustrating. My friend in Spruce Grove (old neighbourhood) got fibre this year and is very happy with it, wish we could get it too, I guess we'll just have to sit back and wait...