cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Escalation

bryanweiser
Neighbour

If anyone can help I need the contact info for a member of management for an ongoing issue. Both email and physical mailing address would be appreciated. Thanks everyone. 

10 REPLIES 10

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message with some info, thanks.

Taliesyn
Helpful Neighbour

I would also like such contact information, preferably for someone in management who understands the concept of vicarious liability and the consequences of the recent court decision Moffatt v. Air Canada, 2024 BCCRT 149. 

Hey! I will send you a message with more information

send to [mod edit - private info]

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey. Edited your post as it contained private info. @El-Eric sent you a private message through here, so check your Inbox!

lharm
Neighbour

Hello Bryan.  I also need to contact management.  Since May of 2023 (almost a year ago!) I've been charged a fee for a service that is included in my plan.  I called and waited the usual 20 minutes to talk to someone then another 15 minutes while they...well, I'm not sure what they're doing...only to come back and say that indeed that feature IS included in my plan.  The bill is adjusted and the next month it happens again.  For a few months I just paid my amount as it should be until I finally had to go through it again.  And of course each time they assure me I will not be charged the incorrect amount again.  I would be so happy if you could tell me how to take this to management level.  Thanks so very much.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll send you a private message to discuss further.

Hi A-B  When should I expect this private message?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I sent it approximately one minute after posting my reply to you. You then replied back to me later the same day.

Where was this private message sent to?  I don't see a reply here so please tell me where to find this private message.