cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact Telus re: billing issue for Business Mobility

NancyM
Friendly Neighbour

Is there a way to reach support at Telus without devoting the better part of a work day to the process?

Their automated chat is useless. Although it suggested I could open an incident through myTelus, that feature is simply not available. As a support professional, I am now thinking that I made the worst possible choice moving our business mobility to Telus. They overcharge (ie. charged me for a service I have never used) but I'm now going to have to spend more time than is reasonable to reach someone to have that charge removed. I understand they don't actually want to interact with their customers and heaven forbid that they design their service delivery system so it includes a way to get support for anything other than what some not-so-genius at Telus has decided will be my problem. It speaks volumes about how they view their business customers.

A decent incident management system is not too much to ask when we rely on your services (and unfortunately, that service is substandard compared to our last provider). Why am I forced to interact with a brain-dead chat bot OR sit on the phone until someone who usually can't understand the issue I'm reporting answers? I can not only not recommend Telus to anyone and if I can find a way, I will spread the news about the total lack of support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NancyM
Friendly Neighbour

NFtoBC's response did not solve my problem as my business rep ignores all my calls and texts.

It did prompt me to realize I may be in the wrong place. So after searching more specifically (not on the Telus website but in Google), I found https://www.telus.com/en/bc/business/support. I was able to get assistance right away.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I always connect with the Business Rep in short order whenever I have had problems. Are you trying to address your business issue through the consumer portal? 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

NancyM
Friendly Neighbour

Thanks for your reply.

I’ve tried several times to connect with the Business Rep who switched us over but there is no reply.

Who’s your business rep – maybe they will respond?

This is the second time that their “system” has automatically charged us for services we have not used. I’m tired of this game – it’s a waste of our time and a cash grab (with excuses) on Telus’ part.

NancyM
Friendly Neighbour

NFtoBC's response did not solve my problem as my business rep ignores all my calls and texts.

It did prompt me to realize I may be in the wrong place. So after searching more specifically (not on the Telus website but in Google), I found https://www.telus.com/en/bc/business/support. I was able to get assistance right away.