Optik TV
Share your expertise or seek help to enhance everyone's Optik TV experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

OptikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.

1785 Posts

Latest topics in Optik TV

NHL Centre Ice Availability

When can I subscribe to NHL centre ice? I’m just wondering what is the date it becomes available. Is it during the pre-season or when the regular season starts.

Billing

I I put in a change/move location request online through my account, I was called a few days before to set up the tech and was also advised that my internet package would need to change as my old one was DSL and my new location is fiber optic to whic...

angry1 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Favourite channels

why do I have to keep choosing my Favourites after turning off the TV , when I turn on the TV the guide is back to My Subscribed channels

GAM by Helpful Neighbour
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

4k Optik digital box

We never had issues before. We were told we need new equipment so we went with it. Got it all hooked up and nothing but issues. Telus on demand has a licensing issue and won’t play anything. And the box keeps freezing. We’ve restarted the main wired ...

CKBern by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio sync issue on Apple TV

I've noticed that recordings from Global TV have audio sync problems on the Apple TV app (specifically when watching Elspeth), but recordings from other channels don't. Any idea what's wrong? I read a post from last year that talked about American sh...

ajho by Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Closed Captioning not working when playing back recordings

When I watch a recorded show the closed captioning never works. It is turned on. When I watch the same recording on my mobile app on the phone or using the website on a laptop, the closed captioning works for recorded shows. Any ideas?

piqpst by Neighbour
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home Forums Optik TV OptikTV

Perhaps the recent change/addition of a second Optik TV can be removed.Then the 2nd Optik TV would not bring up closed but pinned threads

Rocky3 by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is January 2024 the latest update. 1.24.2.200

The February 28th version was 1.24.2.200 This version is still the one displayed. So does it get updated with no version change? Most other updates change the version number. From previous threads, I see changes that were added and now no longer ther...

Rocky3 by Rockstar
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos