Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Telus Optik TV with Shaw Internet?

I currently have Telus Pure Fibre Internet 150 and 2 Optik TV boxes (1 wired to the Telus Actiontech 3200M Router and 1 wireless). I am having some issues with a certain video game online while a couple of my buddies who I play this game with are wit...

JMO21 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Crave TV downloads?

I subscribe to Crave through Telus but it won’t allow me to download shows on the go. The app said I should contact my TV provider. Lucky I had a promo Airmiles code for three months of Crave that allows for downloads like Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Resolved! Optik TV Slow motion

Why is TELUS so far behind other providers in not adding the slow motion feature on the remote?

Raggar by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Will 4K PVR display 1080p

I now have Internet 50 but but don't have a 4K tv or PVR. If I were to get a 4K PVR would a 4K broadcast be displayed in 1080pon my 1080p televisions. Basically looking to see if the PVR would give some programming in 1080p vs the standard 720p. Than...

Resolved! Wireless TV box take up WIFI bandwidth?

Does anyone know if using wireless tv boxes eat up the bandwith on either the 2.4 or 5.8ghz bands? I'm assuming the 3200 modem only has 2 wifi bands and the tv boxes share this bandwidth. thanks

RobbyD by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slimline 2 stopped adjusting volume???

Very strange. Remote used to work 100% with my Samsung TV for the past 3 years. All of a sudden about 2 weeks ago, it would not adjust the sound/volume anymore. Powering on or off TV still works fine.I've factory re-set remote. Gone through every Sam...

jaymac10 by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 4K PVR Ethernet connection

We had an electrician come and asked him that we wanted our TVs wall mounted and didn’t want to see the wires. He finished the electrical and so we hired someone else to mount the TV and that guy told us there was only power but no Ethernet cable plu...

Anita1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slimlime 2 TV Remote

I just got my telus tv installed today but after it was done installing, a few buttons stopped working such as the menu, options, changing channels using the up and down arrows, and apps. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Allisonn by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has Telus fixed the glitches in the Technicolor 4K HER boxes?

Hey all, Backstory here is, about 6 months ago, I upgraded to the 4K Technicolor boxes. Problems ensued from the beginning. The boxes, all 3, within 5 minutes of each other would reinitialize. I have a Sharp TV, and the Telus remote would turn the TV...

Zman2k2 by Ambassador
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Friendliest neighbours