cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to upgrade - keep getting errors

dlinwood
Just Moved In

My bring it back is up on December 20th. My agreement is fully paid off, so I'm trying to upgrade now. I'm sending back an iPhone 11 Pro Max, trying to get my hands on an iPhone 13 Pro Max.

The first issue I'm having is an error that says - Your selected offer is not available with this device. Please choose another offer to proceed 

I'm not sure what it wants from me? I've tried literally any phone, it gives me the same error. Samsung, Apple, Google. High GB, more expensive phones/cheap phones. Expensive phone plans. Sometimes I don't even pick the bring it back option. It gives me this error every single time. 

I can still go through everything, I get to the end. I tells me I owe $0 upfront, and I attempt to add it to my cart and it gives me an error that says - Looks like we ran into some problems. If you'd like to try again, click here

I can click there all day, and it does nothing at all. I attempted chatting with someone today, spent over an hour on chat, and nothing was resolved. I just want to get my new phone ordered before it's too late. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I assume you are following the steps described here

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User