cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of payment email, goes to old email address

catbird
Friendly Neighbour

Telus staff:

I updated my email address in my Telus account for my cell phones a couple of months ago. I get the bill notification to the new email address, no problem there.

However, when I make a payment on the account, the last two times it’s sent the payment confirmation email to my old email address. How do I get the payment confirmation emails to be sent to my new email address as well?

I’m signed into the correct profile with the new email address.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! You may need to get in touch with our Mobility team directly to get this resolved by calling 1-866-558-2273.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! You may need to get in touch with our Mobility team directly to get this resolved by calling 1-866-558-2273.

Rocky3
Rockstar

I have a similar problem. My monthly invoice is sent to old email twice and to new email twice. But the profile only shows new email. On CHAT right now and have them stumped.

Update, my problem is solved. It took a while but the help tech finaly understood my problem and led me to the solution.

Log into Mt Telus/click on view bill/click download centre. There is Additional Recipients, delete that statement. Of course I have to wait a month to see if it works to not get old email bills

catbird
Friendly Neighbour

Yes this never got solved for me either. I called in like I was instructed above and while the rep tried to help and I thought the issue was fixed by the end of the call, I paid my bill this month and the email went to the old email address again. I’m not sure what to do now.