cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tv boxes and billing

lursie
Just Moved In

Recently we moved to a condo with 4 TVs so I requested to have them all up and running. I now see that at some point my monthly billing will reach upwards of $300 at some point. I'm currently online with Telus to see when the "promotional period" for these box rentals are over and when I will start being charged the $300? Wait time currently at 30 minutes and still on hold. Since the move, I have spent more time on hold with Telus than I have ever spent on hold with anyone (worst day was 7 hours). I just want to ask one question! Can't I just go to a Telus store somewhere? This waiting is agony.

2 REPLIES 2

lursie
Just Moved In

Horrendous wait times! Recently, I waited 6 hours to get assistance! I kept getting bounced from one team to the next - honestly, it was the worst experience I have ever had with a telecommunications company. 

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Normally equipment discounts last the duration of your service agreement (commonly called your contract) and the period is listed on your bill. You should have had this information emailed to you with your order confirmation. Have you checked to see whether you can see this information in My TELUS or on your latest bill? In addition, quite often if you renew your service agreement, there are equipment discounts available then too. If the wait times are long, I'd strongly recommend using the chat function.