Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELUS Rewards page not loading

xray
Hero

When I try to access the rewards page from a browser this is all I get:

URL: https://www.telus.com/my-rewards/dashboard/eban/[*****************]

xray_0-1705985236843.png

It works when accessing from the My TELUS app and I'm able to select a reward to redeem but then I get this:
Screenshot_20240122-210431_My_TELUS.png

I've waited and tried later several times now with no luck.

127 REPLIES 127

JimBab
Friendly Neighbour

To clarify: I wanted to redeem rewards for specific restaurant and for a designated occasion, but because the Rewards program has been unavailable to me for weeks now, I finally just had to pay out of pocket to go to to this restaurant for the occasion.

I am not looking for or suggesting for Telus to reimburse that money spent, but, and also 'as mentioned numerous times', it sure would be nice and appreciated to have someone from Telus take some initiative and provide some direct customer support, and possibly some gesture of compensation, as big or small that might be, to help offset the inconvenience, time spent, etc - see my most recent previous post. Past that there is no more time or energy that I am willing to put into a back and forth posting on a community forum thread and so will leave it there. 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our Rewards team is very much aware of the issue and working on replicating it and pushing site releases to resolve it for everyone (as it's only happening to a small number of users). One workaround we've seen is to go to your main MyTELUS page, scroll down below the 'View Bill' link and find the link that says 'Go to your Rewards account' and try that...it seems to work for some. Otherwise, our team will have it resolved as quickly as possible.

JimBab
Friendly Neighbour

Thanks, I do appreciate this suggestion and the spirit of trying to help - I mean that very literally. However, this solution has been suggested already previously in this thread, and I already indicated previously in this thread that it has been tried (both before and after suggested here) and does not resolve the issue. 

The  summary statement I am essentially hearing from Telus then is that you will continue to try to resolve the issue and that there is no plan to follow up with myself, or any others, to provide direct customer service and to try and directly resolve the issue. 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can always gather your account info to forward off to our Rewards team if you wish. I'll send you a private message.

mgflynn
Friendly Neighbour

Clearly it is acceptable because it has been months, yet the problem persists.

xray
Hero

Just letting everyone know that something must have been done as I have been able to access the rewards page lately from the app and the browser. For a while it wasn't accessable from either and then only from the app but it seems to be working on both now for me. The problem must be account related or at least condition related as others obviously are still having issues.

Hopefully a universal fix is coming soon.

Still doesn't work for me. Will not get past this page.

Toototabon_0-1711080514412.png

Same problem as me.

I have no faith in it ever getting fixed.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Very much appreciate your patience...our team is working on it as we speak!

mgflynn
Friendly Neighbour

Are they really? I have seen no evidence of this.

I was able to get in yesterday (but the only Amazon gift card that was available was the $5 one and the highest denomination was $15 which was out of stock. How does an e-gift card go out of stock? And why is the amount so low? And there was no Prime one either) but now I'm getting the same screen as Toototabon (which is also what I was getting before) 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

We often see the most popular items get depleted all the time, but they'll be back in stock soon as our team closely monitors stock levels and replenishes as necessary.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

More examples were given to our Rewards team yesterday, and they're actively investigating and working on a fix!

Are they? Because it's been 4 months and it shouldn't have to take that long to fix this! Why offer a rewards program and then not have it accessible? 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

They sure are.

KJade88
Just Moved In

I have been dealing with issues with the reward page now for a couple of months. First I wasn't able to redeem my awards but could access the catalogue. The reason given to me as to why I couldn't was that I recently moved and it takes a while to upload the new information. But the thing is, I had already been living at my new house for 3 months when I got that message. That was back in January. But now I can't even access the rewards catalogue, and it has been a couple weeks.

KD1
Just Moved In

Just wanna add to the stats here that the Telus Rewards page is not working for me. it's Mar 30. It keeps reloading over and over and over but never fully loading a page. 

fraochmuir
Organizer

I can't get into my Rewards page either. And yes I went to Telus Overview and Clicked on My Rewards.  

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you seeing a specific error screen when attempting to log in?

oakleyswearer
Neighbour

Same here same issue no resolution .this is terrible customer service 4 months to resolve a issue is not acceptable 

HarleyBug
Helpful Neighbour
Its still not loading 3 months later. Telus fix this!