cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I top up my account

glrider
Just Moved In

I signed up for a the Telus $15 a month plan and now have the following questions/misunderstandings.

1. I thought it was $15 dollars a month straight and simple. Now it has become more clear that is some sort of running balance, as I have a balance of $5 and I need to top up my account very month. Does that mean I only need to add $10 this month because I already have a $5 balance. 

2. How do I add money to my account. I am a Telus home customer and I thought my mobility would be able to be accessed via my home myTelus account, but when I log on I don't seem to be able to do anything with my mobility account.

3. When I purchased my plan with Telus, I found out that Telus also owns Koodo, My sister already had the same plan nd I was sure she had data as part of her plan. Further investigation seems to indicate that Telus $15 dollar plan doesn't have data but Koodo's $15 a month plan does, even they are owned by the same company. How does this make sense and if that is the way t is should I be leaving Telus and joining Koodo?

2 REPLIES 2

polecat
All-Star

@glrider  You bought  a $15 a month ---30 days  you have to pay $15 every month. I have $100 ---365  and pay the $100 once a year. You can sync your prepaid with your house account and look at it there and do any changes or whatever else . You have to pay a little before end date of the 30 days or it will be shut down. There is no carry over of money 30 days is 30 days.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

1. I believe you can only top up in certain dollar amounts. Once you have enough credit carryover, you should be able to skip a top-up.

2. Prepaid is a separate login.

3. You get a small amount of data on the Koodo plan only if you set automatic top-ups.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"