cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

easy roam

MG007
Just Moved In

I feel bad for the Telus reps @ 611 who have to defend Telus' nonsensical customer service, but it doesn't stop me from getting annoyed by the nonsensical-ness.  It states clearly on the Telus website that you can turn off Easy Roam.  Apparently not.  I wanted to pay per use when I'm in, for example, the UK or France where I have different phones that I can use there.  There are always things like doctor's appmt confirmations that come via text that are useful to see and if you take out you SIM card (as the rep counseled me to do) you don't get them.  So, I asked to pay per use (a text can't be more than .50 or $1) but no - it's either zero or $16+tax per day.  Cmon Telus, this is a blatant money grab with zero logic behind it.

1 REPLY 1

CJR
Ambassador

If you log into the MyTELUS app and under Plans & Devices if click on Travel and then Manage Easy Roam it should show Easy Roam INTL - Access On and there should be a remove link on the bottom right hand corner of the box that will remove the feature and use pay per use instead.