cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Play Services log-in request

Gramps
Just Moved In
Constant sign-in request for Google Play Services, Drive, Docs and Sheets which are all denied by Telus restrictions in Work Space. I've been in touch with Google Play support and work Space support. The common response is this is an ISP issue. Deep in Work Space settings something is not turned off. Since I can't access it, Telus Google Team must. All Sync are turned off except for those allowed by Telus. I have done what I can so how do I make sure Telus Google team gets the message.
It's very annoying but I can't delete the email account as it is associated with Home security account.
Thank you, Deane.
2 REPLIES 2

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry about that, definitely not the kind of experience we want our customers to have. Have you been able to speak with our Tech Support team about this? They're available anytime at 1-866-558-2273.

MikeRotch
Just Moved In

I have this issue as well.  It started about 3 weeks ago.  I made no changes to my telus accounts.  I even went into my google account settings on my phone and made sure that sync was disabled for drive and docs