cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Mobility Scamming

Sudesh
Just Moved In

Last year in March i called telus for my internet services issue and then the customer rep said they have good mobility plans, I told them its fine and they  opened account and they said i will get SIM cards in mail but after couple months waiting we didnt get any SIM cards and then i got an email saying overdue charges on that account, i called Telus after that i was disappointed that they charging without any service activated, so i decided to cancel the plan with Telus, i told them to cancel account and they said these charges will be waived off, now in Mid January i am getting email from Law firm KMB law that i have to pay $452 and Telus put that on collections, i checked with telus and they said it was sent by mistake to collections but now i have to tell the law firm and they will check with us and we will take off charges but nothing happing and Law firm is threatening me every day to take me to court, please help.

5 REPLIES 5

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

Wmal
Just Moved In

My Aunt died last spring and I cancelled her account immediately and made sure the last bill was paid. Telus failed to complete cancellation and when I called them to fix the issue I was told it was being addressed and I was asked to give Telus MY email address so now I’m getting emails from KMB to recover funds owing on an account that isn’t mine.   After 6 plus hours on the phone with Telus I’ve been told the amount owing has been credited back and I still received another email saying the delinquent account has been “escalated”.      I’m really not happy with the service from Telus right now.  

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

AXle
Just Moved In

Why the PM to discuss further? Why not place the answers here so others can read them?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Because if we're going to be discussing sensitive info such as account numbers, etc. it's best to do so in private.