cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Giving a Customer Rep a Good Review after Call

bandanana
Neighbour

Hello, I want to give a shoutout to a customer rep Kawal who really helped me out and was patient with me in sorting out my billing and provider transfer back to Telus. I accidentally hung up when he mentioned that I'll be transferred over to a review call. If HR or any other Telus rep reads this, please let Kawal know and also quantify that I am giving him a 5 on all categories of customer rep reviews.

5 REPLIES 5

Nomnom
Organizer
Calls like that are the real reason why we choose telus! 😉

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Will pass this feedback along for sure!

I would like to give a huge Thankyou to Jonel who I just got off the phone with! We spoke to 2 other representatives in the last month who simply told us our pvr box was defective & did nothing to solve the problem but send us new ones, one which was clearly used & all scratched & dented. Jonel was patient, as I was very agitated! He went through a thorough diagnostic review & after 2 hours he found the issue! We were sent the incorrect pvr models. He has ordered correct boxes & got our main box operational! He has even made a plan to call me to help me connect the new boxes when they arrive. We were 5 minutes away from cancelling Telus & going with a different provider. He is the ONLY reason at this point that we are staying.
Do better Telus!!
Clearly you have qualified people. Perhaps you should make sure all support is trained the same to match this professional degree. Thankyou again Jonel & I hope you get the support from your employer that you deserve!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Will pass this along right away, thanks for sharing!

SR3
Just Moved In

That is super kind that you took the time to post a good review. I think I need help haha to make a post here. So I’m posting on your post! Haha too funny! But way to go for being so nice and helpful Bandanana