cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you get Service retention service.?

Loyallalways11
Neighbour

I was with Telus for a very long time prior so here’s my story last year March I took over my phone which was a company phone. I was told a certain rate a month 180 that was the least amount two years payout in 1000. I also got the insurance in case it was lost or stolen September. It was lost or stolen. I paid the bill Up-to-date no help getting the phone replaced. They just wanted their monthly fees being able to use that company number. I had no work so it’s difficult to pay a bill when someone’s holding your number hostage to say I got another phone number and recovered my business still has not replaced my phone and they’ve ruined my credit wanting to thousand $500 

prior I was a very loyal customer for over a decade, but they messed up by giving me a long distance bill of over 4000 while I was at work. These were daytime calls to another country like Nigeria or something like that anyways I disputed the long distance, they wouldn’t cooperate so I cancelled everything with Telus and went with another company and was faithfully with them for over a decade talked me into coming back with them which was a bad mistake now I’m without that phone number without that phone without any insurance claim that I paid for and they’ve just bought the company. I’m with now service retention service to work there’s no i Widget for that and they just direct me to Accounting every time I will negotiate only if I get retention

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello. We'll send a private message to discuss further.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.