cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why will my iPhone 14 pro max take 4-6 weeks to ship?

fullyautomatic
Neighbour

I preordered a iPhone 14 pro max 1tb on preorder date at 8:30am, when I was ordering the information was that all preorders for the iPhone 14 pro max model would ship on the 16 but I got an email saying my order would take 4-6 weeks to ship. that's bull**bleep**, what's the point of preordering than? I relied on the info on the site to make my purchasing decision and the info was all crap!!!!!!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

BillTelusCust
Rockstar

My order was delayed for a good hour and a half on the Apple website and the only way I got around it was by navigating another way.  By the time I got my order it, I was up to the beginning of October.  So who knows. Sorry yours is delayed.  Mine is too.

neomav
Just Moved In
What email did you get that stated 4-6 weeks? I got my order for a 512gb pro max completed at 8:21am ET and never got any email stating delivery time. I’ve also emailed the online store and have yet to get any reply back. Essentially I have no idea what’s going on and it’s crazy they are not telling anyone anything. Also, if I click into my order status all it says is order processed and the odd part is the date placed keeps chatting the current day. Crazy stuff indeed.

Alex20090313
Just Moved In
went to Telus and did the preorder my order went through 15 min after the order opened and I had still not received any info saying that I had the order or any details the only way I know I have it is because the Telus app says it’s on there, I called yesterday and I was told my phone was coming end of October and it was not a guarantee, I ordered a 14 pro max 256gb, I’m really pissed about this, I what is the point of doing a preorder if you won’t get the phone on time

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

As I mentioned in the other discussion on this topic, Apple is the bottleneck. Even ordering directly from Apple has a minimum 6 week wait for just the base 128GB 14 Pro Max.  Apple is still giving a 6 to 7 week estimate (31 Oct. - 7 Nov.) currently. The regular 14 Pro 128GB is only slightly better with a shipping estimate of 24 Oct. - 31 Oct.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂