cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why will my iPhone 14 pro max take 4-6 weeks to ship?

fullyautomatic
Neighbour

I preordered a iPhone 14 pro max 1tb on preorder date at 8:30am, when I was ordering the information was that all preorders for the iPhone 14 pro max model would ship on the 16 but I got an email saying my order would take 4-6 weeks to ship. that's bull**bleep**, what's the point of preordering than? I relied on the info on the site to make my purchasing decision and the info was all crap!!!!!!!!!!

18 REPLIES 18

BillTelusCust
Rockstar

My order was delayed for a good hour and a half on the Apple website and the only way I got around it was by navigating another way.  By the time I got my order it, I was up to the beginning of October.  So who knows. Sorry yours is delayed.  Mine is too.

neomav
Just Moved In
What email did you get that stated 4-6 weeks? I got my order for a 512gb pro max completed at 8:21am ET and never got any email stating delivery time. I’ve also emailed the online store and have yet to get any reply back. Essentially I have no idea what’s going on and it’s crazy they are not telling anyone anything. Also, if I click into my order status all it says is order processed and the odd part is the date placed keeps chatting the current day. Crazy stuff indeed.

Alex20090313
Just Moved In
went to Telus and did the preorder my order went through 15 min after the order opened and I had still not received any info saying that I had the order or any details the only way I know I have it is because the Telus app says it’s on there, I called yesterday and I was told my phone was coming end of October and it was not a guarantee, I ordered a 14 pro max 256gb, I’m really pissed about this, I what is the point of doing a preorder if you won’t get the phone on time

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

As I mentioned in the other discussion on this topic, Apple is the bottleneck. Even ordering directly from Apple has a minimum 6 week wait for just the base 128GB 14 Pro Max.  Apple is still giving a 6 to 7 week estimate (31 Oct. - 7 Nov.) currently. The regular 14 Pro 128GB is only slightly better with a shipping estimate of 24 Oct. - 31 Oct.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Tristb45
Organizer
UPDATE: I just received my iphone 14 pro max. I placed the order Oct 4 and received it Oct 27, shipped with Canada post. I believe they are now in stock so people should start checking there emails for shipping info👍

I ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max a few days ago through Telus on the 29th, I hope it only takes less then 25 days like your order

I think that you will get it alot sooner. Apparently the 14 pro and pro max are both in stock so if i had to guess you will get it in 5-7 business days, 10 tops. Keep an eye out for shipping info in your email.

Ok! Thank you. I hope so, a family member of mine who is also with Telus ordered a Apple Watch Series 8 and it processed today, and they said it’d take 6-8 weeks to arrive

Update: The phone order has processed and says 1-2 weeks 👍

Congrats!! Im happy for you and trust me the wait is worth it. Let me know when you get it 👍👏

Have you had any update on your order? I ordered mine on Oct 24th and have had no updates, and no one seems to know anything about when it can be expected.

I've been waiting since October 30th, reached out and they originally said 1-2 weeks from that date. Now they are saying another 2 weeks for it to be shipped..

Ordered my phone on October 30th, it was a 1-2 week wait. Still no updates so I go in touch with them today and they said another 2 weeks..

Yeah, I touched base with them today. Ordered 3 weeks ago, and they said it should be shipped next week. But we'll see. I don't think that will be the case. Frustrating paying for something you don't have. But I do understand apple is behind in getting these out. 

Tristb45
Organizer
I ordered my 14 pro max Oct 3, got confirmation email Oct 4 then received an email from Canada post (not telus) saying shipping label was created 2 weeks later. I received the phone on Oct 27. It was almost a month from the day I ordered it to the day I received it. It will be worth the wait fam I promise 👍!

Space
Just Moved In

Ordered my Iphone14 pro max in September and still haven't received it! Well past the 8 week shipping on this one!

Im sorry to hear that. I ordered mine in October 2022 and received it a little over 3 weeks later. There’s been some stuff going on over in China that might be the reason for delay with 14 pro models. Here’s a link.
https://www.lifewire.com/youre-probably-not-getting-that-new-iphone-14-for-christmas-experts-say-689...

I'm aware of the situation that's happening at Foxconn in China, it's a sad for all the workers. This order was placed before any of this was happening. I also know a few people who ordered their Iphone14 pro max after my pre-order and received it by now. I've always had good service from my Telus provider until now.